[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Where are parts 1 and 2 of configur & vpic part 2?

brown@astroatc.UUCP (Vidiot) (07/07/89)

In article <462@greek.UUCP> mark@greek.UUCP (Mark Jeghers) writes:
<Parts 3 and 4, plus the beginning of some extra documentation, have arrived
<on our system.  Where are parts 1 and 2?  Are they coming out of sequence
<or did we lose the first 2 parts?  If we lost them, can someone please mail
<them or repost them?  (obviously mailing is preferred)

Not only have those two pieces not reached here either, but vpic part 2 of 2
never made it either.

Something is very wrong with stuff being posted to the binary pc newsgroup.
Too many things aren't making it through the net.  It makes you wonder if
any single part stuff hasn't made it either.
--
	        harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!brown

s914@GTE.COM (Lawrence Bilker) (07/07/89)

We never received vpic part 2/2 as well.  Please repost.

mlord@bnr-public.uucp (Mark Lord) (07/10/89)

In article <2224@astroatc.UUCP> brown@astroatc.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:
>In article <462@greek.UUCP> mark@greek.UUCP (Mark Jeghers) writes:
><Parts 3 and 4, plus the beginning of some extra documentation, have arrived
><on our system.  Where are parts 1 and 2?  Are they coming out of sequence
><or did we lose the first 2 parts?  If we lost them, can someone please mail
><them or repost them?  (obviously mailing is preferred)
>
>Not only have those two pieces not reached here either, but vpic part 2 of 2
>never made it either.

Same problems here.  We have yet to see vpic part 2, and the parts 1,2 of the BINARY stuff also have not arrived.

-Mark

lane@cs.dal.ca (John Wright/Dr. Pat Lane) (07/19/89)

None of the above made it here either.  Particularly inconvenient in that
I have no idea what configur does.

--
John Wright      //////////////////     Phone:  902-424-3805  or  902-424-6527
Post: c/o Dr Pat Lane, Biology Dept, Dalhousie U, Halifax N.S., CANADA B3H-4H8