[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Fireworks demo and VT100 pics

chrisb@hubcap.clemson.edu (Chris Behrens) (07/17/89)

Does anybody know the whereabouts of this "Fireworks" demo program ???
I believe it is a screen saver, but it may be just a stand-alone
visual display.
And I am looking for some more of those VT100 screen displays.
Any ideas. I found a star trek demo and a twilightzone demo
at some site yesterday. If the site name is desired, or the files
themselves are desired, I can mail them or post them.
By the way, How are these "programs" created ???

Any info appreciated.

ChrisB@Hubcap.Clemson.Edu

haeb@ibmpcug.UUCP (Harry Broomhall) (07/20/89)

In article <5997@hubcap.clemson.edu> chrisb@hubcap.clemson.edu (Chris Behrens) writes:
>Does anybody know the whereabouts of this "Fireworks" demo program ???
>I believe it is a screen saver, but it may be just a stand-alone
>visual display.

I know of a Windows screen saver called fireworks (and have it if you
want).  It is a visual copy of a similar prog for the mac I believe.

    Regards,
       Harry Broomhall.

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not