[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] reposts in comp.binaries.ibm.pc

dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) (07/18/89)

The following articles have been reposted in comp.binaries.ibm.pc
recently:

     v03i095 vipc 2/2
     v03i098 configur 1/4
     v03i099 configur 2/4

     v04i017 omega support files 1/2
     v04i024 sfs 5/6
     v04i030 kfortune 1/2

Special thanks to Stever Mosier, Andy Upfield, and Keith Petersen for
helping identify missing postings.

Please wait a couple of days to give these reposted articles a chance
to reach you.
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UUCP:    ...!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!dhesi

brown@astroatc.UUCP (Vidiot) (07/18/89)

In article <8258@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Rahul Dhesi) writes:
<The following articles have been reposted in comp.binaries.ibm.pc
<recently:
<
<     v03i095 vipc 2/2
<     v03i098 configur 1/4
<     v03i099 configur 2/4
<
<     v04i017 omega support files 1/2
<     v04i024 sfs 5/6
<     v04i030 kfortune 1/2

If these were posted in the order shown above, the first three haven't
made it here.  The bottom three just came through.

If they were not posted in this order - NEVER MIND (for now).
--
	        harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!brown

ghodsi@shire.cs.psu.edu (M. Ghodsi) (07/19/89)

R> The following articles have been reposted in comp.binaries.ibm.pc
R> recently:

R>      v03i095 vipc 2/2
R>      v03i098 configur 1/4
R>      v03i099 configur 2/4

R>      v04i017 omega support files 1/2
R>      v04i024 sfs 5/6
R>      v04i030 kfortune 1/2

R> Special thanks to Stever Mosier, Andy Upfield, and Keith Petersen for
R> helping identify missing postings.

R> Please wait a couple of days to give these reposted articles a chance
R> to reach you.

It's been a couple of days since this posting. Our site received the
last three but the first three never made it here!

R> Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>

--MG

pt@beta.lanl.gov (Paul A. Thiessen) (07/20/89)

>>      v03i095 vpic 2/2
>>      v03i098 configur 1/4
>>      v03i099 configur 2/4
>>      v04i017 omega support files 1/2
>>      v04i024 sfs 5/6
>>      v04i030 kfortune 1/2
>
>It's been a couple of days since this posting. Our site received the
>last three but the first three never made it here!

Nor here. How about a re-repost? (1/2 ;-) )

Or, if vpic 2/2 has actually gotten out somewhere, could someone mail
it to me?

Thanks!

         - Paul

PAUL THIESSEN                     (Summer only: pt@lanl.gov)
pthiessen@hmcvax.bitnet            ...uunet!jarthur!pthiesse

waters@dover.sps.mot.com (Strawberry Jammer) (07/20/89)

In article <28414@beta.lanl.gov> pt@beta.UUCP (Paul A. Thiessen) writes:

}>>      v03i095 vpic 2/2
}>>      v03i098 configur 1/4
}>>      v03i099 configur 2/4
}>>      v04i017 omega support files 1/2
}>>      v04i024 sfs 5/6
}>>      v04i030 kfortune 1/2

}>It's been a couple of days since this posting. Our site received the
}>last three but the first three never made it here!

}Nor here. How about a re-repost? (1/2 ;-) )

Wierd, we seem to have received NONE of these! I am especially waiting for
kfortune 1/2, I would appreciate an E-mailing - please?

--
           *Mike Waters    AA4MW/7  waters@dover.sps.mot.com *
Nihilism should commence with oneself.

tobin@asylum.SF.CA.US (Tobin Brockett) (07/21/89)

In article <1615@dover.sps.mot.com> waters@dover.UUCP (Strawberry Jammer) writes:
>In article <28414@beta.lanl.gov> pt@beta.UUCP (Paul A. Thiessen) writes:
>}>>      v03i095 vpic 2/2
>}>>      v03i098 configur 1/4
>}>>      v03i099 configur 2/4
>}>>      v04i017 omega support files 1/2
>}>>      v04i024 sfs 5/6
>}>>      v04i030 kfortune 1/2
>}>It's been a couple of days since this posting. Our site received the
>}>last three but the first three never made it here!
>}Nor here. How about a re-repost? (1/2 ;-) )
>Wierd, we seem to have received NONE of these! I am especially waiting for
>kfortune 1/2, I would appreciate an E-mailing - please?
>--
>           *Mike Waters    AA4MW/7  waters@dover.sps.mot.com *
>Nihilism should commence with oneself.

The first three haven't arrived here either...

--
--Tobin Brockett                                  Spangenberg Theatre Complex
Disclaimer under construction... please excuse our mess...