[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] sfs p5 received.

snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu (Jeffrey Harper) (07/22/89)

In article <2988@nmtsun.nmt.edu>, snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu (Jeffrey Harper) writes:
> The reposting of sfs part 5 never made it to this site. Could someone
> please email me a copy? Also, does someone out there have the DOSGATE
> program which was posted several weeks ago to comp.binaries.ibm.pc?
> If so, could someone please email me a copy? Thanks in advance.

	I now have sfs part 5. I am still looking for DOSGATE. Does
anyone out there have it?

			- Jeff -

|   snsrjth@nmt.edu        |      "A stitch in time takes up space."       |
|   {...!snsrjth@nmt.edu}  |          - The Doctor, "Dragonfire"           |

pauld@hpausla.HP.COM (Paul Doornbusch) (07/24/89)

Jeff, I'd appreciate it if you could post me a copy of sfs part 5 as
I've been looking for it desperately. I do have part 3 of dosgate if
that's any help, If you haven't been able to get hold of dosgate by
the time you read this I'll look around here for the rest of it.

Thanks, Paul.

Paul Doornbusch, HP Australian Software Operation. ACSnet: pauld@hpausla.oz,
Internet: pauld%hpausla@hplabs.HP.COM, UUCP: hplabs!hpfcla!hpausla!pauld