[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] omega support files part 01/02

mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) (07/15/89)

Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
(omega/files/part01).  If you got it (and can send it to me), please
let me know via mail.  I'll pick the closest respondent and ask him/her
to send it to me.  Thanks!

--
Marc Unangst
UUCP smart    : mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us

michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) (07/15/89)

In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...

>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>(omega/files/part01).  If you got it (and can send it to me), please
>let me know via mail.  I'll pick the closest respondent and ask him/her
>to send it to me.  Thanks!

 Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06

thanks, mike

Michael L. Bloxham                       /|
                                      \'o.O'
                                      =(___)=
michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu               U
michaelb@WISCMACC                    ACK PFFT!

tarvaine@tukki.jyu.fi (Tapani Tarvainen) (07/15/89)

In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>
>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06

We missed those two also.  How about a repost?

--
Tapani Tarvainen                 BitNet:    tarvainen@finjyu
Internet:  tarvainen@jylk.jyu.fi  -- OR --  tarvaine@tukki.jyu.fi

drk@athena.mit.edu (David R Kohr) (07/16/89)

In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us> mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>(omega/files/part01).

The same goes for me.  Could someone please e-mail me their copy of part 1
of the PC Omega support files?

Thanks,

brians@verdix.com (Brian Smith) (07/16/89)

In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>
>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>>(omega/files/part01).  If you got it (and can send it to me), please
>>let me know via mail.  I'll pick the closest respondent and ask him/her
>>to send it to me.  Thanks!
>>

> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06
>[signature deleted]

It seems that a lot of sites are missing sfs 05/06 and omega/files/part01.
Perhaps a repost?

snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu (- Jeff -) (07/16/89)

In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
> Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
> (omega/files/part01).  If you got it (and can send it to me), please
> let me know via mail.

And me too. Also, if someone got part 5 of Space Flight Simulator
(sfs0001/part 5), could they please email me a copy? Thanks in
advance.

				- Jeff -
				snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu

|   snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu        |  "A stitch in time takes up space."    |
|   {...unmvax!nmtsun!snsrjth}    |       - The Doctor, "Dragonfire"       |

bhv@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Bronis Vidugiris) (07/16/89)

In article <1017@tukki.jyu.fi> tarvaine@tukki.jyu.fi (Tapani Tarvainen) writes:
>In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>>
>>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06
>
>We missed those two also.  How about a repost?

Make that three sites missing the same 2 files.  However, the last time
this happened, the one missing file [nethack part 2, I believe] showed up
about the same time a repost did - so a repost might be premature.

The path of omega documentation, part 2 was:

hope that helps someone track down the problem.

erbo@lime.ucsb.edu (Eric J. Bowersox) (07/16/89)

In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
:In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
:>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
:>(omega/files/part01)...
: Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06

I hate to clutter the bandwidth more, but.... Ditto for both.
Plus CONFIGUR parts 1 and 2 never seemed to make it here.

So that's Omega Support part 1, SFS part 5, and CONFIGUR parts 1 & 2.
Something must really be slightly wonky with the newsfeeds...

Anyone able to mail them out here?

| Disclaimer:  This posting is definitive.  Reality may have got it wrong.    |
| * Eric J. Bowersox (ERBO) *  LIVE! from Isla Vista, California!             |
| erbo@cornu.ucsb.edu ...!{ucbvax,ucsd}!ucsbcsl!cornu!erbo                    |
| If wishes were DRAMs, I don't think we would worry about the Japanese. -me  |

brown@astroatc.UUCP (Vidiot) (07/17/89)

<
<And me too. Also, if someone got part 5 of Space Flight Simulator
<(sfs0001/part 5), could they please email me a copy? Thanks in
<advance.

Something needs to be done with the connection, as too many pieces just aren't
making it out of the moderator's machine.  In other words, those two pieces
didn't make it here either.
--
	        harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!brown

simcha@kurz-ai.UUCP (Simcha Lerner) (07/17/89)

In article <1017@tukki.jyu.fi> tarvaine@tukki.jyu.fi (Tapani Tarvainen) writes:
>In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>>
>>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06
>
>We missed those two also.  How about a repost?

Ditto.  Any donors out there willing to forward a few
unfortunate souls the one remaining file they need to
get this up and running?

--
Simcha Lerner
Kurzweil Applied Intelligence

PLEASE NOTE ADDRESS: NO RETURN MAIL VIA bbn PLEASE

UUCP address:	kurz-ai!simcha@talcott.harvard.edu
	  or:	...{uunet,rutgers,ames}!harvard!talcott!kurz-ai!simcha

tobin@asylum.SF.CA.US (Tobin Brockett) (07/17/89)

In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us> mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:
>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>(omega/files/part01).  If you got it (and can send it to me), please

This site also never recieved part 01, so if someone could forward
it....
--Tobin Brockett

--
--Tobin Brockett                                  Spangenberg Theatre Complex
Disclaimer under construction... please excuse our mess...

jbjones@marlin.NOSC.MIL (John B. Jones) (07/17/89)

In article <2970@nmtsun.nmt.edu> snsrjth@nmtsun.nmt.edu (- Jeff -) writes:

>And me too. Also, if someone got part 5 of Space Flight Simulator
>(sfs0001/part 5), could they please email me a copy? Thanks in
>advance.

We have the same problem. Part 5 of the simulator, part 1 of the 2 omega
support file postings.  Let's start a repost mob! (Where's my torch?...)

jbjones

matthieu@carmen.laas.fr (Matthieu Herrb) (07/19/89)

In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>
>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06

We missed those two also.  How about a repost?

\  /  | Matthieu Herrb             LAAS - RIA
|\/|--| matthieu@idefix.laas.fr    7, avenue du Colonel Roche

darragh@maths.tcd.ie (Darragh Delaney) (07/24/89)

In article <2056@dogie.macc.wisc.edu> michaelb@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Michael Bloxham) writes:
>In article <550.24BEE198@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us>, mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes...
>
>>Our site never got part 01 of the omega support files archive
>>(omega/files/part01).
> Likewise.  Same with sfs part 05/06
>thanks, mike

 ditto on both those postings not arriving here. Anny help you
 could offer would be much appreciated.

darragh

p.s. does anyone out there know if there are any good 256-colour VGA
demos for MSDOS machines floating around.

Darragh J. Delany
Darragh@tcdmaths.uucp
DJDELANY@csvax1.tcd.ie