[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] missing part 3/3 of meal-master

mattioli@took.dec.com (07/22/89)

	Along with everyone else I seem to be finding lots of missing parts.

	Currently, I'm missing part 3 of meal-master.  If somebody has it, could
you please send it to me?  I don't have access to ftp so I've gotta do it by
mail.

	Thanks in advance.

					John Mattioli

(DEC E-NET)	TOOK::MATTIOLI
(UUCP)		{decvax, ucbvax, allegra}!decwrl!TOOK.dec.com!MATTIOLI
(ARPA)		MATTIOLI@TOOK.dec.com
                MATTIOLI%TOOK.dec.com@decwrl.dec.com
(US MAIL)	John Mattioli
		550 King St. LKG2-2/BB9
		Littleton, Ma. 01460

russ@hp-lsd.HP.COM (Russell Johnston) (07/25/89)

>mattioli@took.dec.com writes:
>>
>> 	Currently, I'm missing part 3 of meal-master.
>
>We didn't get it either. If it doesn't get reposted, could someone
>mail me a copy? Thanks!

We only received part 1, Could someone mail me parts 2 and 3