[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] GNU awk documentation

fredex@cg-atla.UUCP (Fred Smith) (07/22/89)

I DID get all the parts of the GNU AWK documentation, however, part
six fails the CRC checks, so I assume it is corrupt.

Would some kind soul please send me the appropriate files, if you can
dig it up (and don't mind taking a moment) ????

Thanks a bunch!

Fred Smith
ulowell!cg-atla!fredex
  or
ginosko!cg-atla!fredex

jdouglas@wheaton.UUCP (John Douglass) (07/27/89)

Could someone please send me a copy of GNU AWK documentation part 05.
Our site did not receive it.

Thanks.

haeb@ibmpcug.UUCP (Harry Broomhall) (07/28/89)

In article <7446@cg-atla.UUCP> fredex@cg-atla.UUCP (Fred Smith) writes:
>I DID get all the parts of the GNU AWK documentation, however, part
>six fails the CRC checks, so I assume it is corrupt.
>
>Would some kind soul please send me the appropriate files, if you can
>dig it up (and don't mind taking a moment) ????

    Unfortunately we didn't get part 6 of the docs at all!  I would be
most appreciative if somebody who DID get it could send it on.

    Regards,
       Harry Broomhall.

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not