[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] pcomega file 11/11 missing..

kevin@neptune.AMD.COM (Kevin Tomasek) (08/03/89)

Another misssing file posting.  If I could only paid enough attention
for one more file I would have been in hack city...

anyway missing part 11 of 11 of pcomega.  If you could help
me out send some email tl let me know.

tanks a bunch....  kevin

Kevin Tomasek			 		kevin@neptune.amd.com
AMD - Advanced Micro Devices,  Austin, Tx	(512)462-5381

sas@bcd-dyn.UUCP (432 2370.00) (08/04/89)

In article <1064@neptune.AMD.COM>, kevin@neptune.AMD.COM (Kevin Tomasek) writes:
> Another misssing file posting.  If I could only paid enough attention
> for one more file I would have been in hack city...
>
> anyway missing part 11 of 11 of pcomega.  If you could help
> me out send some email tl let me know.

I also need part 11 of 11 (Binary, uuencoded!)  Thanks a bunch

Scott A. Sharkey                               UUCP: osu-cis!bcd-dyn!sas
I-LAN, Inc.                                    USPS: 640 Lakeview Plaza Bvld.
(614) 436-7651                                 Who?  Me? I just work here!