[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Wanted : part 03/05 of dosgate

joakimf@sluga.UUCP (Joakim Fredriksson) (06/30/89)

	Hello out there!

	Could somebody please repost part 03/05 of the dosgate program.

	Thanks!!!

-  Jocke Fredriksson                                 -
-  Swedish Univerisity of Agricultural Sciences      -
-  Dpt of Operational Efficiency                     -
-  S-770 73  Garpenberg                              -
-  SWEDEN                                            -
-  Internet: joakimf@sluga.se   Tel:46/225/22100     -

bg@mrmarx.UUCP (Robert Green) (06/30/89)

we didn't get part 3 either

bob green
decision software
51 spinelli place
cambridge, mass 02138
617-576-7800

jgray@toad.pilchuck.Data-IO.COM (Jerry Late Nite Gray) (07/01/89)

In article <163@sluga.UUCP>, joakimf@sluga.UUCP (Joakim Fredriksson) writes:

> 	Could somebody please repost part 03/05 of the dosgate program.
>
> 	Thanks!!!

"Ditto"

It didn't seem to make it to our site either.
---------------
					Jerrold L. Gray

UUCP: jgray@pilchuck

USNAIL:	10525 Willows Road N.E. /C-46
	Redmond, Wa.  98052
	(206) 881 - 6444 x3533

Telex:  15-2167

rlb@cs.odu.edu (Robert L. Bailey) (07/02/89)

In article <163@sluga.UUCP> joakimf@sluga.UUCP (Joakim Fredriksson) writes:

>	Hello out there!
>
>	Could somebody please repost part 03/05 of the dosgate program.
>
>	Thanks!!!

Ditto!  It seems that what arrived at this site for Part 3 was really Part 2
again.

Bob Bailey

dchou@ncoast.ORG (David Chou) (07/04/89)

We also missed part 3 of the dosgate posting.  I would appreciate a
copy from anybody.

Thanks.

David Chou             ncoast!dchou@hal.cwru.edu
		       dchou@ncoast.org

scott@ubvax.UB.Com (Scott Scheiman) (07/04/89)

'Twas missing here too.  A couple of days ago someone from Sun
Microsystems posted a note saying it was missing, so I'd guess that no
one in the Bay Area saw it....

--
"Ribbit!"         Scott Scheiman   (408) 562-5572        Ungermann-Bass, Inc.
  ` /\/@\/@\/\           scott@ubvax.UB.Com          2560 Mission College Blvd.

rbono@necis.UUCP (Rich Bono) (07/06/89)

In article <9413@xanth.cs.odu.edu>, rlb@cs.odu.edu (Robert L. Bailey) writes:
> In article <163@sluga.UUCP> joakimf@sluga.UUCP (Joakim Fredriksson) writes:
> >
> >	Hello out there!
> >
> >	Could somebody please repost part 03/05 of the dosgate program.
> >
> >	Thanks!!!

	Seems that many didn't get the *whole* thing...

	The whole thing is available from the SIMTEL20 server,
I believe it is in the PD1:<MSDOS.PACKET> directory as DOSGAT18.ARC.
The version number may not be correct... (18 = 1.8, Look for DOSGATExx.ARC),
 depending on the latest version that has been uploaded there....

	Sorry that I missed the entire DOSGATE posting here... geesh!!

			Rich Bono, NM1D
--
 /**************************************************************************\
 * Rich Bono (NM1D)    If I could only 'C' forever!!    rbono@necis.nec.com *

keithe@tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (08/08/89)

In article <163@sluga.UUCP> Joakim Fredriksson writes:

>	Hello out there!
>
>	Could somebody please repost part 03/05 of the dosgate program.
>
>	Thanks!!!

Part 3 of DOSGATE failed to make it through the path(s) to Tektronix,
a major NorthWest (America) hub site.

Rahul - considering a repost?

kEITHe

PS - so far only part 2 of the solitile games has made it here, but
I don't know if part one might still be "in the mail" or not...