[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] UFG_103.ARC - Mail and news/echos between FidoNet and UUCP

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (07/28/89)

[--forwarded message--]
From: pozar@vangogh.Berkeley.EDU (Tim Pozar)

I have uploaded UFGate to SIMTEL20.

Directory pd1:<msdos.fido>

UFG_103.ARC	Mail & news/echos between FidoNet and UUCP

	     Tim

---

Thanks, Tim!  We've been wanting for some time to add this to the
archives.  There have been many requests for it.

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

gis@datlog.co.uk ( Ian Stewartson ) (08/04/89)

In article <KPETERSEN.12513404758.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>I have uploaded UFGate to SIMTEL20.
>UFG_103.ARC	Mail & news/echos between FidoNet and UUCP
>
>Thanks, Tim!  We've been wanting for some time to add this to the
>archives.  There have been many requests for it.

Is there any intension to put this out on comp.binaries.ibm.pc so that those
of us who do not have access to either of these sites in the US can get
hold of UFGate?

Regards,

Ian Stewartson
Data Logic Ltd, Queens House, Greenhill Way, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1YR, UK.
(Phone) +44 1 863 0383 (Telex) 888103 (Fax) +44 1 861 2010
(Network) gis@datlog.co.uk or ukc!datlog!gis

wsinpvb@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (p.v.bemmelen) (08/15/89)

>>I have uploaded UFGate to SIMTEL20.
>>UFG_103.ARC	Mail & news/echos between FidoNet and UUCP

Could someone tell me in which directory this file can be found ???

I would be very grateful.
wsinpvb@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (08/16/89)

In article <843@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl> wsinpvb@eutrc3.urc.tue.nl (p.v.bemmelen) writes:
>>>I have uploaded UFGate to SIMTEL20.
>>>UFG_103.ARC	Mail & news/echos between FidoNet and UUCP
>Could someone tell me in which directory this file can be found ???

UFG_103.ARC is in the PD1:<MSDOS.FIDO> directory on SIMTEL20.

Keith