[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Requests for mailed cbip postings

keithe@tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (08/17/89)

In an earlier article someone@somewhere writes:

	[Heavily edited to protect the originator]

>Could someone send me some parts of a recent posting??! Please?!
>
>Our system died and we lost everything...
>
>Thanks in advance.

Folks -

	You simply HAVE to give us SOME idea of your geographical
location when making these requests!  I save almost everything even
remotely interesting from cbip, but I'm sure as heck not gonna' mail
a load of stuff to Florida or Maine!  Someone closer can do that at
MUCH less expense than I can from Oregon.  If someone from the
Pacific Northwest wants something I'm glad to send it.  But if I
can't tell if you're "local" or not I'm not going to send anything.

	So if you want a reply, let us know where you are!

kEITHe