[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] PCDBCAD program wanted

CSCC13@uhvax1.uh.edu (08/29/89)

In article <1989Aug14.155654.10845@xenitec.uucp>, timk@xenitec.uucp (Tim Kuehn) writes:
> Earlier this year a program came out named PCBCAD. If anyone out there
> relatively close to watmat has the source and executables for this
> package it'd be a big help if you could e-mail me a copy.
>
> Thanks for any and all assistance.
>
> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |Timothy D. Kuehn	       			       timk@xenitec	      |
> |TDK Consulting Services			       !watmath!xenitec!timk  |
> |871 Victoria St. North, Suite 217A					      |
> |Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2B 3S4 		       (519)-741-3623 	      |
> |DOS/Xenix - SW/HW. uC, uP, DBMS. 		       Satisfaction Gauranteed|
> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Send me your bitnet address. Ican't email you the binary file as our mailer
gets stuck and creates problems.
						Naveed Iqbal.
						cscc13@uhvax1.uh.edu

fredf@microsoft.UUCP (Fred Freeland) (08/30/89)

In article <2315@uhvax1.uh.edu>, CSCC13@uhvax1.uh.edu writes:
> In article <1989Aug14.155654.10845@xenitec.uucp>, timk@xenitec.uucp (Tim Kuehn) writes:
> > Earlier this year a program came out named PCBCAD. If anyone out there
> > relatively close to watmat has the source and executables for this
> > package it'd be a big help if you could e-mail me a copy.

This package is now available in this month's issue of Dr. Dobbs Journal. Pick
up a copy. It's an excellent article.  The benefit of having the DDJ issue is
that you get the pictures that go with it. This is a very useful little PCB
routing package. Hope this information helps you out.

--
Frederick F. Freeland Jr.                        "Of all the things I've lost,  Microsoft Corporation                               I miss my mind the most!"   16011 NE 36th Way
Redmond, WA 98073-9717 (206) 882-8080                                                                                                                           internet: fredf@,microsoft.beaver.washington.EDU                                arpanet:  fredf%microsoft@uw-beaver.ARPA