[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] New files uploaded to SIMTEL20

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (08/27/89)

I have uploaded the following new files to SIMTEL20:

<msdos.filedocs>
ASP2001.ARC     Assn. Shareware Professionals product catalog

<msdos.dskutl>
BACKMSTR.ARC    Hard disk backup program

<msdos.education>
ELEMENTS.ARC    Study aide: data on the 106 chemical elements

<msdos.txtutl>
FGREP170.ARC    Chris Dunford's fast text search w/wildcards

<msdos.printer>
HPGL2PS.ARC     HPGL to Postscript trans, DOS/UNIX, src, EXE's

<msdos.modem>
TM120-1.ARC     TELEMATE background comm with edit v1.20 1of2
TM120-2.ARC     TELEMATE background comm with edit v1.20 2of2

<msdos.sysutl>
VMIX221.ARC     Multi-user/tasker v2.21 (now called VMIX386)

--Keith

Ok, Keith, ftp 26.2.0.74 works, but then I can't get anything useful.
Do I need an account on simtel20?  All I could get on anonymous ftp was:
ACCOUNTS.INFO.3
BINTNXVMS.C.1
BINTNXVMS.README.2
BOOTSTRAP.HELP.2
IBMCMS-FTP.HELP.1
SIMTEL-ARCHIVES.INFO.30
SIMTEL20-ADA.INFO.5
SIMTEL20-CPM.DIRLIST.7
SIMTEL20-MACINTOSH.INFO.4
SIMTEL20-MISC.DIRLIST.9
SIMTEL20-MSDOS.DIRLIST.17
SIMTEL20-UNIX-C.INFO.3
SIMTEL20-VHDL.INFO.1
VAXVMS-FTP.INFO.2
How do you get to any other directories?  Why are they not listed?  What
am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for your help.

In the rare case that original ideas   Kenneth J. Hendrickson    N8DGN
are found here, I am responsible.      Owen W328, E. Lansing, MI 48825
Internet: hendrick@frith.egr.msu.edu   UUCP: ...!frith!hendrick

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (08/28/89)