[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Inactivity in c.b.i.p?

mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) (08/29/89)

Our system hasn't received *any* c.b.i.p postings for almost a month.
The last posting we received was volume 4, issue 123 (WildUNIX).

Has Rahul dropped off the face of the earth, or should I start looking for
upstream sites to point fingers at?

(Sorry if this has been discussed before.  I have been away for the last
2 weeks or so, and just used "c" when I got back, instead of trying to
read the 300 or so articles that were waiting for me.  I probably
missed a lot of stuff.  In any case, please try to keep the flames
down to a low simmer.)

--
Marc Unangst
UUCP smart    : mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us

kdavis@lamc.UUCP (Ken Davis) (09/02/89)

In article <610.24FC19BB@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us> mju@mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us (Marc Unangst) writes:

>Our system hasn't received *any* c.b.i.p postings for almost a month.
>The last posting we received was volume 4, issue 123 (WildUNIX).

Same here.  What's going on (or not going on.)

--
Ken Davis - W6RFN      San Francisco, California
UUCP: {apple, pyramid, netsys, pacbell, hoptoad}!lamc!kdavis