[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] New MSDOS file uploads to SIMTEL20

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (08/19/89)

I have uploaded the following files to SIMTEL20:

<msdos.batutl>
CMPFTIME.ARC    Compare time/date of 2 files, set errorlevel

<msdos.laser>
FONTSUM.ARC     HPLaserJet+/SeriesII soft font summary lister
HPRIL.ARC       Cyrillic (Russian) font .SFP for HP LaserJet

<msdos.dskutl>
FORMQ162.ARC    Multiple format/verify for diskettes
IAU19D.ARC      Nondestructive hard disk interleave adj.

<msdos.arc-lbr>
LH-FRAUD.ARC    Information about the LHARC 1.14 (ICE) fraud!

<msdos.zip>
PKZBUL.ARC      Bulletin on status/new features of PKZIP 1.0

<msdos.bbs>
SKIM102.ARC     Skim BBS file list for keywords... fast!

<msdos.screen>
SS3.ARC         ScreenSave3: TSR screen blanker, MONO/CGA/EGA

<msdos.editor>
VDE140.ARC      Small fast WordStar-like text editor

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (08/25/89)

SIMTEL20 is now back again after having some air conditioning
problems (it gets HOT out there on the desert!).

I have uploaded the following new files:

<msdos.sysutl>
4DOS22.ARC      4DOS ver. 2.2 - replacement for COMMAND.COM

    (this is the 'real' release, direct from the author, and
    it *does* include the documentation.  The previous copy
    of this file has been deleted.  There wasn't anything wrong
    with the old copy - it just didn't have the documentation).

<msdos.screen>
96COL.ARC       Allows 96 columns on IBMPC-compatible screens

<msdos.arc-lbr>
ARCVRT21.ARC    Convert between any archive formats

<msdos.borland>
BGIDRIV.ARC     Borland BGI Toolkit driver/docs (UPDATE)
     (This replaces the original file by the same name.
      Borland issued an update).

<msdos.asmutl>
DOSEXEC.ARC     Demonstrates how to use MS-DOS EXEC function

<msdos.batutl>
EXITTIME.ARC    Exit batch file at specified time

<msdos.filutl>
FIX220.ARC      File Fix; binary file editor, v2.20

<msdos.modem>
MODCMD16.ARC    Sends commands to modem from DOS command line

<msdos.hamradio>
NOVICE25.ARC    HAMS: FCC Amateur Radio Novice class exam

<msdos.dirutl>
PWD.ARC         Displays working directory on all drives

<msdos.sysutl>
RS232EXP.ARC    Helps solve RS-232 comm interfacing problems
XPORT13A.ARC    Fast PC-to-PC serial line file transfer

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (09/11/89)

I have uploaded the following new files to SIMTEL20:

<msdos.arc-lbr>
ARK27Z.ARC      Menu shell for ARC6/PKPAK/LHARC/ZOO/PKZIP101

<msdos.screen>
BLOCKCUR.ARC    Control your true (hardware) cursor

<msdos.gif>
CSHOW720.ARC    GIF/MAC/RLE viewer/printer, Herc/CGA/EGA/VGA
CVTGIF15.ARC    PIC or PCX to GIF picture conversion utility
GLIST112.ARC    GIF listing utility, version 1.12

<msdos.database>
EASYQT.ARC      EASY QUOTE - price quoting program
ESTIMATE.ARC    Quick and easy job cost estimator

<msdos.graphics>
PICEM20B.ARC    PICEM v2.0b GIF PCX PIC view & conversion

<msdos.os2>
PKZ101-2.EXE    Phil Katz's ZIP v1.01 archive package for OS2

<msdos.sysutl>
UTILS1.ARC      Misc. utilities by E. Miller

<msdos.editor>
VDE140A.ARC     Small fast WordStar-like text editor

<msdos.zip>
ZV101.ARC       ZIP View - ZIP directory lister v1.01

rds95@leah.Albany.Edu (Robert Seals) (09/11/89)

In article <long article number>, Keith Petersen (the archive keeper) writes:
> I have uploaded the following new files to SIMTEL20:
> <msdos.os2>
> PKZ101-2.EXE    Phil Katz's ZIP v1.01 archive package for OS2

It seems to me that os/2 is probably gonna get big enough soon enough
that we ought to start differentiating it from DOS now. I guess if anything,
DOS should be a sub-heading of os/2, eh?

> --Keith Petersen
> Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil [26.2.0.74]

rob
rds95@leah.albany.edu or rob@asrcmv.albany.edu