[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for Stock Selection/Stock Tracking Software

dab2@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (Batman) (09/08/89)

Hi.

I am in an investment club with some friends and we are examining
several stocks and it can get pretty tough analyzing all the
information we collect from such sources as Value Line.

I am looking for some software that will help us in this quest.

I seem to recall something somewhere about a program called
(I think) $TOCKTRAX or something similar.

I have LOTUS 1-2-3 rel 2.01 (soon to be 2.2 I suspect) so I welcome
a template or macro set for that as well.

I've checked the listings of SIMTEL and near as I can tell, nothing
like what I'm looking for exists there.

Any help is appreciated.

Please respond by mail to the address in the .sig

Thanks in advance

--
Dave B. (no relation to Adam West)    |
           att!hou2h!dab2             | "Intelligence without character is a

lydia@telxon.uucp (Lydia Frankel) (09/11/89)

In article <3724@cbnewsh.ATT.COM> dab2@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (Batman) writes:

>I am in an investment club with some friends and we are examining
>several stocks and it can get pretty tough analyzing all the
>information we collect from such sources as Value Line.
>
>I am looking for some software that will help us in this quest.
>
>I seem to recall something somewhere about a program called
>(I think) $TOCKTRAX or something similar.
>
>I have LOTUS 1-2-3 rel 2.01 (soon to be 2.2 I suspect) so I welcome
>a template or macro set for that as well.
>
>I've checked the listings of SIMTEL and near as I can tell, nothing
>like what I'm looking for exists there.
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>--
 I am interested in the same type of software. So, please include me
 in your response to this mail also. thanks.
...!uunet!telxon!teleng!lydia   or call (216)442-6349
.