[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] need zansi.sys, nnansi.sys

mvolo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Michael R. Volow) (09/11/89)

Thanks net members for a super fast response. No more copies of nnansi
or zansi needed.

M Volow, VA Medical Center, Durham, NC 27705
mvolo@ecsvax.UUCP           919 286 0411

melnik@cbnewsi.ATT.COM (joann.melnik) (09/12/89)

In article <7646@ecsvax.uncecs.edu> mvolo@ecsvax.uncecs.edu (Michael R. Volow) writes:

>If it's convenient would a kind soul be able to E-mail me a uuencoded
>copy of the screen enhancers *zansi* and *nnansi* (not nansi). Thanks
>in advance. I have not been able find them on any local BBSs.

Me Too!!!!

Joanne

--
Joanne Melnik  [aka AJ]   | All the world's a stage.... Ahh, forget it.