[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Is something wrong with comp.binaries.ibm.pc?

john@amc-gw.UUCP (John Sambrook) (09/13/89)

We haven't received any articles in comp.binaries.ibm.pc for a couple of
months now.  Is this a well known problem or is it just a (relatively)
local problem.  Please mail me, rather than posting.

Thanks,

--
John Sambrook                             DNS: john@amc.com
Applied Microsystems Corporation	 UUCP: amc-gw!john

mb@notecnirp.Princeton.EDU (Matthias Blumrich) (09/13/89)

In article <846@amc-gw.UUCP> john@amc-gw.UUCP (John Sambrook) writes:
>We haven't received any articles in comp.binaries.ibm.pc for a couple of
>months now.  Is this a well known problem or is it just a (relatively)
>local problem.  Please mail me, rather than posting.

If anyone is gathering info on this, I haven't received anything in a couple of
months either.  If someone knows what is going on, please e-mail to me also.
Thanks.
- Matt -
mb@notecnirp.princeton.edu

 znggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggoznggozn
 o                              Pbatenghyngvbaf!                             g
 g                    Lbh unir sbhaq gur uvqqra fvtangher:                   g
 g                                  "ZNGGO"                                  o
 nzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnzoggnz