[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] NOCRM11.ARC - Fights the DataCrime viruses

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (09/20/89)

[--forwarded message--]
From: jwright@atanasoff.cs.iastate.edu (Jim Wright)

I have uploaded version 1.1 of NoCrime to SIMTEL20.  This program
is meant to combat the DataCrime virus strains receiving so much
publicity lately.  This file, NOCRM11.ARC, replaces version 0.1 sent
out previously under the name NOCRIME.ARC.

<msdos.trojan-pro>
NOCRM11.ARC     Fights the DataCrime viruses

Jim

---

Thanks, Jim!

--Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, and MISC archives
Internet: w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.Army.Mil [26.2.0.74]
Uucp: {ames,decwrl,harvard,rutgers,ucbvax,uunet}!wsmr-simtel20.army.mil!w8sdz

diblanch@sdrc.UUCP (Jeff Blanchet) (09/20/89)

Will someone please post this? I think that this is important enough that
it should be posted. I vote to go ahead and post this to the discussion
group because anything sent to the binaries group may not get posted.

I do not have FTP access and need to have this posted.

Jeff Blanchet               UUCP: uunet!sdrc!diblanch
SDRC
Cincinnati Ohio