[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] comp.binaries.ibm.pc ?

tim@banyan.UUCP (Tim Henrion@Eng@Banyan) (09/21/89)

Sorry if this has already been discussed (i.e. I missed the boat)
but I don't normally read this group and was wondering what happened
to comp.binaries.ibm.pc? Is Rahul still out there? Where's the traffic?

Just curious,
Tim Henrion
tim@banyan.com --or-- ...!buita!banyan!tim

dhesi@sun505.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) (09/23/89)

In article <510@banyan.UUCP> tim@banyan.UUCP (Tim Henrion@Eng@Banyan) writes:
>Sorry if this has already been discussed (i.e. I missed the boat)
>but I don't normally read this group and was wondering what happened
>to comp.binaries.ibm.pc? Is Rahul still out there? Where's the traffic?

It has taken some time for me to arrange for the necessary Usenet
access, getting my various microcomputers unpacked (everything was in
storage for a while), etc.  I'm in the process of unloading all the
stuff (including various unarchiving/archiving programs for UNIX, which
aren't available here already, and my moderation software to create
article headers) from tape.  The first few articles should be going out
in comp.binaries.ibm.pc this weekend.
--
Rahul Dhesi <dhesi%cirrusl@oliveb.ATC.olivetti.com>
UUCP:  oliveb!cirrusl!dhesi