[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] C++ Compiler Wanted

VICPAUA@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu (Paul Vick) (10/02/89)

currently existing C++ compilers for the IBM PC/XT/AT. I'm running on an
AT and would like to work at home in C++ without having the go through
the local mainframe :-( and so I'm looking for any PD/shareware/commerc.
good/decent C++ compilers there might be. Something along the lines of
the GNU project's g++ would be fine -- I just need to find it! E-mail
reply would be prefered (easier than sifting the net) but I don't care..

Paul Vick
vicpaua@yalevm.bitnet
pav@macbeth.cs.duke.edu

ice@kuling.UUCP (Fredrik Nyman) (10/04/89)

In article <698@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu> VICPAUA@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu writes:
[...]
> and so I'm looking for any PD/shareware/commerc.
> good/decent C++ compilers there might be.

Have a look at Zortech's C++
As far as I can tell it's complete, it is very fast and
reasonably priced at $150 (they include their C compiler
when you buy the C++ compiler).