[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Eat It, P*C-MAN like game

TEITTINEN@cc.helsinki.fi (10/05/89)

In article <838@cc.helsinki.fi>, TEITTINEN@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
> Hello Rahul!
>
> This is my first posting to you, I hope I do this right.
>
> Here is my version of P*C-MAN. It has some nice features like
> processor speed detection, keyboard control definition, etc.
> It requires VGA or MCGA graphics adapter (graphics mode 13H,
> 320*200*256). The ZOO-file contains executable (EATIT.EXE) and
> document (EATIT.DOC).
>
> --Marko Teittinen, teittinen@cc.helsinki.fi

Sorry about this. Our RNews program claims it redirects all postings to
moderated gruops to the moderator and when I posted this, I found out
this feature is faulty. I wasn't even able to cancel it (sigh, that's
how most of the software works :-) So I guess Rahul will post Eat It in
due time, and all of you can get it. Be patient.

--
EARN: teittinen@finuh                        ! "Studying is the only way
Internet: teittinen@cc.helsinki.fi           !  to do nothing without