[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] .gif files

wet@xanth.cs.odu.edu (Warren E. Taylor) (06/09/88)

I am a real Novice at downloading and I somehow stepped all over some
of the GIF files I picked up off the net. Also, when I download, sometimes
I get an error when trying to see the file. It says the file is not a GIF
file.

Some of you old timers out there, what have I possibly done wrong, and can
anyone please repost any files they have. I was stupid enough not to have a
backup copy anywhere around.

Thanks,
Warren E. Taylor

melnik@cbnewsi.ATT.COM (joann.melnik) (10/10/89)

In article <8877@galbp.LBP.HARRIS.COM> rbq@iforgetmyname.LBP.HARRIS.COM (Robert Quattlebaum) writes:

>I *have* the recent GIF utility posting from c.b.i.p., thank you, and it
>does not seem to offer this capability.

I must have missed this.  Could someone please email me this utility (I
don't have FTP access)???

Thanks in advance.

Joanne

--
Joanne Melnik  [aka AJ]   | All the world's a stage.... Ahh, forget it.