[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] MS Windows/286 system fonts

elrond@titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu (Brad Hlista) (10/20/89)

Does anyone have any nice MS Windows system fonts?  I am getting tired of
looking at the standard system font.  If anyone has something, please let
me know about it.  Also I would be interested in what I would need to do
to make a system font.
Is there an ftp site that has a number of system fonts... by system
fonts I don't mean fonts that write.exe and paint.exe use, but fonts that
the windows and dialog boxes use.
Thanks.
	Brad
	elrond@titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu

celt@portia.Stanford.EDU (Michael Minakami) (10/21/89)

In article <558@titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu> elrond@titan.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu (Brad Hlista) writes:
>Is there an ftp site that has a number of system fonts... by system
>fonts I don't mean fonts that write.exe and paint.exe use, but fonts that
>the windows and dialog boxes use.

I'm interested in ftp sites that have any windows fonts, especially any
with the math symbols (for-all, there-exists, and, or, etc.).

Michael Minakami