[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] What version of PC-Write?

LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) (11/17/89)

I notice that we are in the middle of a many part transmission of
PC-WRITE 3.02 on c.b.i.p. Maybe I'm wrong, and I don't want to spoil
the fun for anybody who is assiduously collecting each part, but I
thought I saw version 3.03 on SIMTEL a few days ago.

Richard Stanton

pstanton@gsb-what.stanford.edu

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (11/18/89)

LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) writes:
>I notice that we are in the middle of a many part transmission of
>PC-WRITE 3.02 on c.b.i.p. Maybe I'm wrong, and I don't want to spoil
>the fun for anybody who is assiduously collecting each part, but I
>thought I saw version 3.03 on SIMTEL a few days ago.

Right you are, Richard.  It was announced to comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d
several weeks ago.

<msdos.editor>
PCW303-1.ARC
PCW303-2.ARC
PCW303-3.ARC

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

simmons@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (James Simmons) (11/19/89)

In article <5843@lindy.Stanford.EDU> LC.YRS@forsythe.stanford.edu (Richard Stanton) writes:
>I notice that we are in the middle of a many part transmission of
>PC-WRITE 3.02 on c.b.i.p. Maybe I'm wrong, and I don't want to spoil
>the fun for anybody who is assiduously collecting each part, but I
>thought I saw version 3.03 on SIMTEL a few days ago.

You must realize that not all of us who frequent this group have the ability
to ftp to SIMTEL20.  In my case, I have just learned enough to save the files
and download them from our host to my pc at home.  Even though I don't have
the zoo archiver yet, (I am hoping someone will uuencode this and post it.),
I am saving these files until I acquire it.

I have learned enough, however, to know that ftp is not yet for me and others
of my ilk.  So....

Please don't spoil the fun.  This is the first version I have seen.

President: NCR PC User Group, Inc. | International Association of PC User Groups
           101 Whitehorse Road     | Same Address
           Lexington, SC 29072     |