[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Where is 320x200, 256 color Pac Man?

etxmaes@akela4.ericsson.se (Martin Engstrom 93092) (11/28/89)

A few months ago someone mentioned something about a game of PAC MAN
for the 256 color MCGA mode being posted to C.B.I.P. What happend to it?
Has anyone seen it? If so, maybe some kind soul could mail me a copy?

Martin Engstrom
Ericsson Telecom
etxmaes@akela.ericsson.se

TEITTINEN@cc.helsinki.fi (Marko) (11/30/89)

In article <1989Nov28.083802.2493@ericsson.se>, etxmaes@akela4.ericsson.se
(Martin Engstrom 93092) writes:
> A few months ago someone mentioned something about a game of PAC MAN
> for the 256 color MCGA mode being posted to C.B.I.P. What happend to it?
> Has anyone seen it? If so, maybe some kind soul could mail me a copy?

I sent it to Rahul perhaps two months ago, but I guess there is so many
programs to be posted that Rahul wants to post out utilities first. Or
maybe Rahul has lost it somewhere (I hope not). Anyway, if you
absolutely want it right now, send me mail and I mail it to you (unless
there are millions of requests). Anyway I suggest you be patient and
wait for it to appear in cbip. And Rahul if you read this, please send
it out, I've got already some requests of that program, and it would be
easier if I didn't have to send the program personally to everybody...

--
E-Mail: teittinen@finuh.bitnet               ! "Studying is the only way
        teittinen@cc.helsinki.fi             !  to do nothing without

msschaa@cs.vu.nl (Schaap MS) (11/30/89)

In article <1989Nov28.083802.2493@ericsson.se> etxmaes@akela4.ericsson.se (Martin Engstrom) writes:
>A few months ago someone mentioned something about a game of PAC MAN
>for the 256 color MCGA mode being posted to C.B.I.P. What happend to it?

Me too please!! (The name was EatIt, i think)

Michael Schaap
msschaa@cs.vu.nl