[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Mix Software

A couple of days ago, somebody posted the address and phone number of a
Mix Software in Texas.  They produce a Unix-like utilities package for
MSDOS.  I called 'em up and ordered the goods, and it appears that they
might have overcharged my credit card.  (This is suspected, but not
confirmed; it will be confirmed or denied by the credit card company on
Monday.)

Help!  If you have the address or phone number, please post it again, or
e-mail it to me.  Our system deleted it!  Help please!  Thanks.

In the rare case that original ideas   Kenneth J. Hendrickson    N8DGN
are found here, I am responsible.      Owen W328, E. Lansing, MI 48825
Internet: kjh@pollux.usc.edu           UUCP: ...!uunet!pollux!kjh

In article <5628@cps3xx.UUCP> hendrick@frith.UUCP I wrote:
>A couple of days ago, somebody posted the address and phone number of a
>Mix Software in Texas.  They produce a Unix-like utilities package for
>Help!  If you have the address or phone number, please post it again, or

I posted too soon.  I forgot about my "other" new account.  They still
had it over on that machine.  Here it is for interested parties:

Mix Software
1132 Commerce Drive
Richardson, TX 75081
(214) 783-6001