[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Wanted: Part 2 of ratapl

mstuurm@cs.vu.nl (Mark Stuurman) (12/01/89)

I've got all parts of ratapl except the second (That means part 2).
So PLEASE could somebody send it to me.

Many thanks in advance,

                         Mark Stuurman
                         (mstuurm@cs.vu.nl)

 -                                       -                                    -
 - The sad lesson of life is that you    -  Disclaimer :                      -
 - treat a girl like that with respect,  -  The above opinions were conceived -
 - and the next guy comes along and      -  by the mail(1) program.           -
 - he's banging the hell out of her.     -                                    -
 -                                       -                                    -

mk@vall.dsv.su.se (Magnus Karlson) (12/03/89)

Same here! Part 2 missing, please send a copy to me also!

	Magnus Karlson mk@vall

inst182@tuvie (Inst.f.Techn.Informatik) (12/04/89)

In article <4691@pinas.cs.vu.nl> mstuurm@cs.vu.nl (Mark Stuurman) writes:
>I've got all parts of ratapl except the second (That means part 2).
>So PLEASE could somebody send it to me.

I am missing part 2 of ratapl also.
I am also missing parts 6 to 9 of set C of pc-write.

So could somebody please mail them to

hp@honey.tuwien.ac.at
or
...!uunet!mcsun!tuvie!asupa!honey!hp

NOT to inst182@tuvie.

Many thanks in advance,

Peter.

|	__   |	Peter J. Holzer					|
|  |   |  \  | Technische Universitaet Wien			|
|  |___|__/  | 							|
|  |   |     | hp@honey.tuwien.ac.at				|
|  |   |     | ...!uunet!mcsun!tuvie!asupa!honey!hp		|
|  ____/     |--------------------------------------------------|
|	     | Think of it as evolution in action -- Tony Rand	|

darragh@maths.tcd.ie (Darragh Delaney) (12/07/89)

In article <4691@pinas.cs.vu.nl> mstuurm@cs.vu.nl (Mark Stuurman) writes:
>I've got all parts of ratapl except the second (That means part 2).
>So PLEASE could somebody send it to me.

me too please

     thanx
       Filo.