[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] v05i089: pc-write, word processor v3.02 SET C

rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) (11/24/89)

I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
four parts of pc-write set C?

	Richard Kingslake

JANET:   rk@uk.ac.strath.cs
ARPA:    rk@cs.strath.ac.uk
UUCP:    !seismo!mcvax!ukc!strath-cs!rk   or    rk@strath-cs.uucp

kim@uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) (11/25/89)

In article <841@baird.cs.strath.ac.uk>, rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) writes:
> I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
> c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
> four parts of pc-write set C?

Not at this site ... been wonderin' where they are myself ...?

/kim
--
UUCP:  kim@amdahl.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim

bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) (11/26/89)

rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) writes:

>I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
>c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
>four parts of pc-write set C?

No, I have not got the last parts either!

---
Bo Kullmar, Helsingoersg. 38, S-164 42  KISTA, Sweden, Phone +46 8 7511518
UUCP:		{uunet,mcvax,munnari,cernvax,diku,inria,prlb2,tut,ukc,unido}
		!sunic!kullmar!bk
Internet:	bk@kullmar.se

kokody2@me.utoronto.ca (Gerry Kokodyniak) (11/26/89)

bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) writes:

>rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) writes:
>
>>I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
>>c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
>>four parts of pc-write set C?
>
>No, I have not got the last parts either!

I have not received the last parts either. In fact I haven't seen C.B.I.P.
postings v05i051 to v05i058 either on any of the machines in this neck of
the woods. Where they in fact posted? If so could some kind soul please
mail them to me.

Many Thanks,

			Gerry Kokodyniak

Gerry Kokodyniak, Ph.D. Student         Dept. of Mech. Eng., U. of Toronto
kokody2@me.utoronto.ca                   Structural Integrity Fatigue and
kokody2@ME.UTORONTO.BITNET               Fracture Research Laboratory
{linus,allegra,decvax,floyd}!utcsri!me!kokody2     (416) 978-6853
--
Gerry Kokodyniak, Ph.D. Student             Dept. of Mech. Eng., U. of Toronto
INTERNET: kokody2@me.utoronto.ca             Structural Integrity Fatigue and

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (11/27/89)

In article <cdJ5025B6dAM01@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> kim@uts.amdahl.com (Kim DeVaughn) writes:
>In article <841@baird.cs.strath.ac.uk>, rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) writes:
>> I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
>> c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
>> four parts of pc-write set C?
>
>Not at this site ... been wonderin' where they are myself ...?

Yeah, here too.  I'm always glad when I'm not the only one, it makes me
more likely to see the stuff eventually.

jeff@gistdev.gist.com (Jeff Johnson) (11/29/89)

We missed v05i51-57 and v05i90-93.  Does anyone know what happened to
them?
--
Jeff Johnson	Global Information Systems Technology, Inc.
1800 Woodfield Drive	Savoy, IL  61874	+1 217 352 1165

harper@rigel.uucp (David Harper) (11/29/89)

In article <838@gistdev.gist.com> jeff@gistdev.gist.com (Jeff Johnson) writes:
>We missed v05i51-57 and v05i90-93.  Does anyone know what happened to
>them?
>--

I got everything up to (and including) part05 but then that was the last of
it.  A better question to ask might be if anyone got all of SET C.  This could
be another case where stuff being sent out is being lost enroute, such as
happened earlier this year.  It would be nice to know where.

Dave Harper    -     Convex Computer Corp.            E-mail address:
3000 Waterview Pky.  Richardson, TX 75081             harper@convex.COM
(214) 497-4525 (W)   (214) 727-4206 (H)

bombadil@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (milton.c.thompson) (11/30/89)

From article <3491@convex.UUCP+, by harper@rigel.uucp (David Harper):
+ In article <838@gistdev.gist.com> jeff@gistdev.gist.com (Jeff Johnson) writes:
+>We missed v05i51-57 and v05i90-93.  Does anyone know what happened to
+>them?
+>--
+
+ I got everything up to (and including) part05 but then that was the last of
+ it.  A better question to ask might be if anyone got all of SET C.  This could
+ be another case where stuff being sent out is being lost enroute, such as
+ happened earlier this year.  It would be nice to know where.
+
+
+ Dave Harper    -     Convex Computer Corp.            E-mail address:
+ 3000 Waterview Pky.  Richardson, TX 75081             harper@convex.COM
+ (214) 497-4525 (W)   (214) 727-4206 (H)

Same here I have everything upto v05i089, i.e. pc-write SET C (part 05/09)
but nothing after that.  I am willing to mail 5/9 to someone for parts
6,7 and 9.

				Craig Thompson
				att!ihlpe!mct
				708-979-7576

mbb@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (martin.b.brilliant) (12/01/89)

From article <3420@cbnewsd.ATT.COM>, by bombadil@cbnewsd.ATT.COM (milton.c.thompson):
> From article <3491@convex.UUCP+, by harper@rigel.uucp (David Harper):
> + In article <838@gistdev.gist.com> jeff@gistdev.gist.com (Jeff Johnson) writes:
> +>We missed v05i51-57 and v05i90-93.  Does anyone know what happened to
> +>them?

I guess it's settled by now - nobody got parts 6 - 9 of pcwrite set C.

I can reach, and get responses from, listserv@vm1.nodak.edu.
Turnaround time is a day.  If I'm lucky I will find a filename and will
get the missing parts from there before my job turns into a pumpkin.
Maybe others could try that.

M. B. Brilliant					Marty
AT&T-BL HO 3D-520	(201) 949-1858
Holmdel, NJ 07733	att!hounx!marty1 or marty1@hounx.ATT.COM

Disclaimer: Opinions stated herein are mine unless and until my employer
	    explicitly claims them; then I lose all rights to them.
Notice: Communication will cease 12/30/89 due to retirement.

noel@ubbs-nh.MV.COM (N. Del More) (12/07/89)

In article <838@kullmar.se> bk@kullmar.se (Bo Kullmar) writes:
>rk@cs.strath.ac.uk (Richard Kingslake) writes:
>
>>I have received sets A and B of pcwrite, and parts 1 to 5 of set C.  Now
>>c.b.i.p seems to have gone to sleep!  Has anyone else received the final
>>four parts of pc-write set C?
>
>No, I have not got the last parts either!

I haven't received them either, but thought it was due to my feed being a
little flakey (actually, his feed to be accurate).

The question is... did anyone get them?  and finally, can someone re-post
them? (Rhaul, are you listening?).

Noel
KC1RB

--
Noel B. Del More             |                             decvax!ubbs-nh!noel
17 Meredith Drive            |                             noel@ubbs-nh.mv.com