[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] missing parts from pc-write

saal@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (samuel.saal) (12/05/89)

Not long ago, someone posted three
sets of files to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
for a program called pc-write.  This
is a popular word processor.

I got all the parts from sets A and B,
but am missing parts 5-9 of set C.

If someone could send me mail with
those last parts, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
--
Sam Saal         ...!{att}!floyd!saal
Vayiphtach HaShem et Peah HaAtone

bmiller@PRC.Unisys.COM (Bruce J. Miller) (12/05/89)

In article <3146@cbnewsl.ATT.COM> saal@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (samuel.saal) writes:
>Not long ago, someone posted three
>sets of files to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
>for a program called pc-write.  This
>is a popular word processor.
>
>I got all the parts from sets A and B,
>but am missing parts 5-9 of set C.

I missed parts 6 through 9 of set C.  I imagine that many other sites did
also, as they showed up late in Thanksgiving week, when many systems were
down for PM or otherwise.  If someone could mail me a copy of these, or tell
me where I could FTP them from, I'd appreciate it.

	Bruce Miller(miller@gvlv3.gvl.unisys.com or
		bmiller@burdvax.prc,unisys.com)

kirchner@uklirb.UUCP (Reinhard Kirchner) (12/05/89)

From article <3146@cbnewsl.ATT.COM>, by saal@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (samuel.saal):
> Not long ago, someone posted three
> sets of files to comp.binaries.ibm.pc
> for a program called pc-write.  This
> is a popular word processor.
>
> I got all the parts from sets A and B,
> but am missing parts 5-9 of set C.

Here in Germany Parts 6-9 did not come through. I think we need a repost.

( please do net send anything via individual mail, it's too expensive )

R. Kirchner

our inews needs more new text than old one, so I have to include some junk

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (12/06/89)

The following PC Write files are available from SIMTEL20:

Directory:  PD1:<MSDOS.EDITOR>

PCW-FONT.ARC   	 102K  10-17-88  PC-Write LaserJet soft font selector
PCW303-1.ARC   	 223K  10-26-89  PC-Write v3.03 word processor - part 1 of 3
PCW303-2.ARC   	 233K  10-26-89  PC-Write v3.03 word processor - part 2 of 3
PCW303-3.ARC   	 270K  10-26-89  PC-Write v3.03 word processor - part 3 of 3

This is a newer version than the one posted to Usenet.  We got it
direct from the author.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]

toma@tekgvs.LABS.TEK.COM (Tom Almy) (12/10/89)

In article <7647@uklirb.UUCP> kirchner@uklirb.UUCP (Reinhard Kirchner) writes:

>Here in Germany Parts 6-9 did not come through. I think we need a repost.

An interesting point -- PC-Write is Shareware only in North America, and
is a commercial product elsewhere.

Rahul,
	you should have restricted the distribution!

Tom Almy
toma@tekgvs.labs.tek.com
Standard Disclaimers Apply