[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] VGAIMG12.ARC - TIFF/GIF viewer/maker for EGA/VGA

w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) (12/12/89)

[--forwarded message--]
From: mike%cs.kl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk (Michael A. Green)

Hoke Johnson has asked me to distribute the binary for VGAIMAGE 1.2.
I have uploaded it to SIMTEL20:

pd1:<msdos.graphics>
VGAIMG12.ARC    TIFF/GIF viewer/maker for EGA/VGA

--Mike

--
|Michael A. Green.              |JANET:  mike@uk.ac.keele.cs                |
|Department of Computer Science |BITNET: mike%cs.kl.ac.uk@ukacrl            |

[--end forwarded message--]

Thanks, Mike!

--Keith

lee@minnow.sp.unisys.com (Gene Lee) (12/13/89)

In article <KPETERSEN.12549276252.BABYL@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL> w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
> [...]

Would someone PLEASE mail me a copy of this program.  I've been looking
for a VGA version for a long time.  I do not have access SIMTEL and would
REALLY appriciate someones help.

Thanks in advance,

		Gene W. Lee

Gene Lee               UUCP: ...!pyramid!pwcs!minnow!lee
Unisys Corporation               ...!amdahl!ems!minnow!lee
Phone: (612) 635-7147     CSNET: lee@minnow.SP.Unisys.Com
If not for the courage of the fearless manager, the paycheck would be lost.

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (12/16/89)

In article <1548@minnow.sp.unisys.com> lee@minnow.UUCP (Gene Lee) writes:
>w8sdz@WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL (Keith Petersen) writes:
>>pd1:<msdos.graphics>
>>VGAIMG12.ARC    TIFF/GIF viewer/maker for EGA/VGA
>
>Would someone PLEASE mail me a copy of this program.  I've been looking
>for a VGA version for a long time.  I do not have access SIMTEL and would
>REALLY appriciate someones help.

I have frequently posted instructions on how to get files from SIMTEL20
via listserv@vm1.nodak.edu and yet there are STILL people who say they
can't get files from SIMTEL20.  Is anyone receiving my messages?  Why
don't readers send email to me if they are having trouble getting to
LISTSERV?  I have included three different email addresses in my
signature.

Gene, you can get this file by sending an email message to:

    listserv@vm1.nodak.edu

In the body of the message say this:

/PDGET MAIL PD1:<MSDOS.GRAPHICS>VGAIMG12.ARC UUENCODE

Do not include a signature because it confuses the server.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]