[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Please repost part 2 of ratapl!

schock@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Roland Schock) (12/20/89)

I'm still missing part 2 of ratapl. Would anybody on the net be
so kind and repost or e-mail it to me.

Thanks in advance

Roland Schock
schock@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de

allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu (Allan M. Bjorklund) (12/21/89)

In article <984@tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de> schock@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Roland Schock) writes:

>I'm still missing part 2 of ratapl. Would anybody on the net be
>so kind and repost or e-mail it to me.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Roland Schock
>schock@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de

 Ratapl is available by anonymous ftp (for those that have it) from
terminator.cc.umich.edu [35.1.33.8].  msdos/languages/apl is the directory.

Allan Bjorklund                             Co Adminstrator Of
allan@terminator.cc.umich.edu               the University Of Michigan's
allanb@ronin.us.cc.umich.edu                msdos archives
userw6bp@um.cc.umich.edu                    terminator.cc.umich.edu 35.1.33.8

rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) (12/22/89)

!!I'm still missing part 2 of ratapl. Would anybody on the net be
!!so kind and repost or e-mail it to me.

!!Roland Schock
!!schock@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de

!Ratapl is available by anonymous ftp (for those that have it) from
!terminator.cc.umich.edu [35.1.33.8].  msdos/languages/apl is the directory.
!Allan Bjorklund                             Co Adminstrator Of

We DON'T have anonymous FTP and are still interested in ratapl.
Could you (or some other kind person) please mail part 2 of it to me
or repost it ?

Kai Uwe Rommel
romme@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de