[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] c.b.i.p and lack of postings

rickc@agora.UUCP (Rick Coates) (12/23/89)

There have been some comments about lack of traffic in c.b.i.p -
how about posting some of these thing from SIMTEL20 for those of us
with no access? I vote for the following:

> From: jvb7u@Virginia.EDU (Jon Brinkmann)

> I have obtained permission from the author to post the ASYNCPEC C
> serial driver routines.  I have uploaded them to SIMTEL20.
>
> pd1:<msdos.c>
> ASYNCPEC.ARC    Interrupt-driven async comm rtns for MSC 5.x
>
> They are written for MicroSoft C V5.0 and above (they require the
> interrupt handling support added in V5.0).

> Jon

Rick Coates
Consulting H/W - S/W engineer
(Graphics - Sun - Unix - ASIC design - imbedded systems)

...!tektronix!tessi!agora!rickc