[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Unpacking binaries?

dkonerding@eagle.wesleyan.edu (Raphael Juarez) (12/25/89)

	Folks, quick question.  I'm new to ibm.binaries (used to
apple.binaries, free at last!) and have just downloaded, decompressed, and
removed headers of nethack-- all 11 or so parts.  What do I do from there?
It's 11 big text files with lots of textual garbage-- I don't ZOO this, do I?

--
Raphael Juarez
DKONERDING@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU

poffen@molehill (Russ Poffenberger) (12/28/89)

In article <5250@eagle.wesleyan.edu> dkonerding@eagle.wesleyan.edu (Raphael Juarez) writes:

>	Folks, quick question.  I'm new to ibm.binaries (used to
>apple.binaries, free at last!) and have just downloaded, decompressed, and
>removed headers of nethack-- all 11 or so parts.  What do I do from there?
>It's 11 big text files with lots of textual garbage-- I don't ZOO this, do I?

I believe that posting was uuencoded, you must uudecode first.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110
(408)437-5254