[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] WANTED: Keyboard Stuffing TSR

yap@me.utoronto.ca (Davin Yap) (01/04/90)

I would appreciate it if someone would recommend a program that would allow
me to store keystroke sequencies on-the-fly, and assign them to other
keys (specifically the functions keys).  Something I could snarf with ftp
would be preferable.

Thanks, Davin
_______________leave_nothing_to_the_imagination_of_those_without_______________
GOAL:  To dance the light fan- |Davin Yap, Mechanical Engineering, U of Toronto
tastic in the face of derision,| yap@me.toronto.edu     yap@me.utoronto.bitnet
from those bland at heart.     |       ...{pyramid,uunet}!utai!utme!yap

RR.PPE@forsythe.stanford.edu (01/05/90)

In article <1990Jan3.171635.15162@me.toronto.edu>,
yap@me.utoronto.ca (Davin Yap) writes:
>I would appreciate it if someone would recommend a program that would allow
>me to store keystroke sequencies on-the-fly, and assign them to other
>keys (specifically the functions keys).  Something I could snarf with ftp
Look for a program called NEWKEY, either on SIMTEL or
your favorite BBS.  It saves macros, reassigns keys, and
much much more.