[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] apologise

ajr@inesc.UUCP (Julio Raposo) (01/05/90)

	Someone called my attention to my last posting because it could be
misinterpreted.

	Rhaoul has done a fine job, I was only disappointed with the
uncomplete postings of PC-WRIET and RATAPL and the fact that the only
complete posting in a month (NETHACK) didn't work. The word 'unhappy' was,
perhaps, an unhappy choice...

					Antonio Julio Raposo

poffen@molehill (Russ Poffenberger) (01/07/90)

In article <196@inesc.UUCP> ajr@inesc.UUCP (Julio Raposo) writes:

>	Someone called my attention to my last posting because it could be
>misinterpreted.
>
>	Rhaoul has done a fine job, I was only disappointed with the
>uncomplete postings of PC-WRIET and RATAPL and the fact that the only
>complete posting in a month (NETHACK) didn't work. The word 'unhappy' was,
>perhaps, an unhappy choice...

Worked fine for me after I freed up enough memory.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110
(408)437-5254