[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] SIMTEL31.arc help

nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.com (Abdenacer Moussaoui) (01/09/90)

Could someone help me locate the first two files
Have they been moved to different directories? I can seem to find them
part of simibm.idx.

> /pdget pd:<msdos.filedocs>simtel31.arc
File PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMTEL31.ARC not found

> /pdget pd:<msdos.filedocs>simraz12.arc
File PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMRAZ12.ARC not found

> /pdget pd:<msdos.filedocs>fildif.arc
Request for PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>FILDIF.ARC queued for processing

Thank you.
--Abdenacer 	(nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.COM)

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (01/09/90)

nacer@hpmcaa.mcm.hp.com (Abdenacer Moussaoui) writes:
>Could someone help me locate the first two files
>File PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMTEL31.ARC not found
>File PD:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMRAZ12.ARC not found

These two files have been recently updated.  Try SIMTEL35.ARC and
SIMRAZ13.ARC.  If you request a file that's listed in your copy of index
and the server can't find it, it may be time to update your index.

Please use email for these kinds of questions.  No need to post them to
the whole world.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]