[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Nethack V3.0.6 for PC

zmacy91@flamingo.doc.ic.ac.uk.doc.ic.ac.uk (Gary K Smith) (01/09/90)

Would the person who offered the compiled version of Nethack please send me
a copy. Thanks.

Gary.

dafj@vax87.aud.auc.dk (FLEMMING H. JENSEN) (01/10/90)

--
Me too. Me too!!!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Thanx
Flemming Jensen                               UUCP      : dafj@vaxa.aud.auc.dk
University of Aalborg (AUD)                   Internet  : dafj@vax87.auc.dk
Strandvejen 19,5                              Telephone : + 4598138788
9000 Aalborg                                  Telefax   : + 4598117016
DENMARK                                       X.25      : 238302121245:dafj

barry@philmtl.philips.ca (Barry Kimelman) (01/11/90)

In article <288@vax87.aud.auc.dk> dafj@vax87.aud.auc.dk (FLEMMING H. JENSEN) writes:
>In article <1422@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk>, zmacy91@flamingo.doc.ic.ac.uk.doc.ic.ac.uk (Gary K Smith) writes:
>> Would the person who offered the compiled version of Nethack please send me
>> a copy. Thanks.
>>
>> Gary.
>--
>Me too. Me too!!!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!!
>
>Thanx

I also would like a compiled copy of PC Nethack. Thanks to anyone who can get
it for me or tell me where I can get it.
--
Barry Kimelman:	 ...!uunet!philmtl!barry ( barry@philmtl)
	phone: (514) 744-8200

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

steve@wintermute.ucsd.edu ({Darkavich}) (01/12/90)

In article <941@philmtl.philips.ca> barry@philmtl.philips.ca (Barry Kimelman) writes:
>In article <288@vax87.aud.auc.dk> dafj@vax87.aud.auc.dk (FLEMMING H. JENSEN) writes:
>>In article <1422@gould.doc.ic.ac.uk>, zmacy91@flamingo.doc.ic.ac.uk.doc.ic.ac.uk (Gary K Smith) writes:
>>> Would the person who offered the compiled version of Nethack please send me
>>> a copy. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Gary.
>>--
>>Me too. Me too!!!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Me too. Thanks,

Steve@ucsd.edu

duncanb@ibmpcug.co.uk (D G Booth) (01/12/90)

At least one of the people asking for nethack 3.0.6 (by which I think
you acutally mean 3.0p since that seems to be its real number) was in
the uk.  The UK IBM PC User Group should now have it on a disc (because
I sent it to them).  Actually it will be at least two discs because the
ZIP file is about 500k.  I also sent them the source, but I'm not sure
whether that will get put into the disc library.

I am not sure whether non-members can buy discs from them.  Their
telephone number is +44 1 863 1191 if you want to find out.

--
Automatic Disclaimer:
The views expressed above are those of the author alone and may not

jmerrill@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Jason Merrill) (01/15/90)

In article <1990Jan12.085927.11430@ibmpcug.co.uk> duncanb@ibmpcug.co.uk (D G Booth) writes:
>At least one of the people asking for nethack 3.0.6 (by which I think
>you acutally mean 3.0p since that seems to be its real number) was in

No, they mean NetHack 3.0.6 (Version 3.0, patchlevel 6).

To everyone who has asked someone to send them a copy:  It is available from
various anonymous FTP sites.  I'll put it up on grape if it isn't there yet...

--
jmerrill@jarthur.claremont.edu

zmacy17@flamingo.doc.ic.ac.uk.doc.ic.ac.uk (Ian D Collyer) (01/15/90)

For all you out there looking for Nethack v3.0.6, there is a compiled version
in ZIP archive format available for downloading on CIX (games conf.).

For all who don't know CIX is on (01) 399 5252 [England].

Users in the US could try BIX (CIX's big brother), sorry I don't know the
number.

I am not sure how CIX works with regard to guest logons, registering, etc.
as I use someone else's ID (legitamately I hasten to add!).

Hope this helps,

Ian.

(They say that red dragons don't breathe fi......Aaaargh!!)