[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Digital Circuit Simulator Needed.

vxl0356@ultb.isc.rit.edu (V.X. Lu) (01/15/90)

I am taking a class in designing simple digital circuits.  I would love to use
a software package which will allow me to design the circuit on the computer
and verify the output before I actually build it on a protoboard.

Does anyone know where I can find such a pd package?  Does Simtel have it?

umrose05@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Dave Rose) (01/16/90)

In article <1915@ultb.isc.rit.edu> vxl0356@ultb.isc.rit.edu (V.X. Lu) writes:

>I am taking a class in designing simple digital circuits.  I would love to use
>a software package which will allow me to design the circuit on the computer
>and verify the output before I actually build it on a protoboard.
>
>Does anyone know where I can find such a pd package?  Does Simtel have it?

There is a program available for the mac called Logic Works, and it does
exactly what you'd like to do and more, although I'm not too sure if they
have a version for IBM.

--

Dave Rose                 :          Email - Umrose05@ccu.UManitoba.CA
10 Covent Rd.             : Local (Amdahl) - #Rose05@ccm.UManitoba.CA