[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] PCcurses release 1.4

bl@infovax.UUCP (Bj|rn Larsson) (01/15/90)

  For anyone it may concern: I have just submitted a new version
of PCcurses (release 1.4) to comp.sources.misc. It could be expec-
ted to appear there in the near future.

  The new version contains several bug fixes, but no new features.
For more information there is a README.NOW file in it.

					Regards, Bjorn

--
 ====================== InfoVox = Speech Technology =======================
 Bjorn Larsson, INFOVOX AB      :      ...seismo!mcvax!kth!sunic!infovax!bl

schro@peun08.uucp (Schroeder ED 11) (01/19/90)

bl@infovax.UUCP (Bj|rn Larsson) writes:
>  For anyone it may concern: I have just submitted a new version
>of PCcurses (release 1.4) to comp.sources.misc. It could be expec-
>ted to appear there in the near future.
>
>  The new version contains several bug fixes, but no new features.
>For more information there is a README.NOW file in it.
>
>					Regards, Bjorn

Will PCcurses 1.4 support terminals connected to COM ports ?

| W.F.Schroeder |  MS-Dos & OS/2 Systems  | Paper-: Nixdorf Computer AG |
| UUCP:  uunet!linus!nixbur!schroeder.pad |         Pontanusstr. 55     |
| Phone: nat-5251-14-6694                 |         D-4790 Paderborn    |
| AMPR:  DL5YEC @ DB0BQ     73 es 55      |         Fed.Rep. of Germany |