[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Anyone have a screen-saver that does neat things?

jdudeck@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (John R. Dudeck) (02/10/90)

In article <1990Feb9.135440.26011@cs.dal.ca> lane@cs.dal.ca (John Wright/Dr. Pat Lane) writes:
>I'd like one of those pgms that blank the screen after "x" minutes
>of inactivity, but one which keeps a count of the time elapsed since
>the last activity (ie. how long the screen has been blanked plus "x").

I would like to find a screen saver that makes dancing patterns in graphics
like people have for their Macs (shudder :^).  It would be fine if it is
vga-specific.

--
John Dudeck                           "You want to read the code closely..."
jdudeck@Polyslo.CalPoly.Edu             -- C. Staley, in OS course, teaching

steve@wintermute.ucsd.edu ({Darkavich}) (02/10/90)

Does anyone know if there is a screen saver like the mac fireworks for the
pc??

	Steve Misrack
	steve@ucsd.edu