[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] looking for NSWEEP3 ver. 1.020

ccastjb@prism.gatech.EDU (Joubert Berger) (02/11/90)

I am looking for Dave Rand's NSWEEP3 version 1.020 dated 9/13/87.
This is the sweep file utility from the CP/M days that he rewrote
for MS-DOS.  The source was included.  Any help would be greatly
apreciated.
	 Joubert

--
Joubert Berger                    | uucp:  ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,
Georgia Institute of Technology,  |             ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!ccastjb

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (02/11/90)

ccastjb@prism.gatech.EDU (Joubert Berger) writes:
>I am looking for Dave Rand's NSWEEP3 version 1.020 dated 9/13/87.
>This is the sweep file utility from the CP/M days that he rewrote
>for MS-DOS.  The source was included.  Any help would be greatly
>apreciated.

It's in SIMTEL20 directory pd1:<msdos.filutl> and the filename is
NSWP1020.ARC.  Don't forget to use TENEX mode when getting binary files
from SIMTEL20.  See pd1:<msdos.filedocs>SIMIBM.ARC for a complete index
of all the files in the MSDOS collection.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]