[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Looking for Yacc or Bison for MSDOS

rosen@fornax.UUCP (Wilf Rosen) (02/16/90)

Can someone please recommend a version of Yacc or Bison which will
run on an MSDOS machine. I found the DeSmet C version of lex on Simtel,
and was sure I had somewhere seen a file called 'PCBISON.ARC', but cannot
now locate it. Thanks very much.
                                     Wilf

w8sdz@smoke.BRL.MIL (Keith Petersen) (02/17/90)

In article <340@fornax.UUCP> rosen@fornax.UUCP (Wilf Rosen) writes:
>Can someone please recommend a version of Yacc or Bison which will
>run on an MSDOS machine. I found the DeSmet C version of lex on Simtel,
>and was sure I had somewhere seen a file called 'PCBISON.ARC', but cannot
>now locate it. Thanks very much.

PCBISON.ARC, and a newer version BISON-2.ARC are in SIMTEL20 directory
PD1:<MSDOS.TXTUTL>.

Please download PD1:<MSDOS.FILEDOCS>SIMIBM.ARC for a complete index of
all files in the MSDOS collection.  SIMIBM.ARC is updated at approximate
one-week intervals.  Watch the file generation number to see when it's
updated.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's CP/M, MSDOS, & MISC archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]