[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] FDFORMAT

lodin@plains.UUCP (Joe Schmo) (03/01/90)

I am looking for a program I believe was smitted in c.b.i.p. clled
FDFORMAT.  It enabled disk drives to exceed their rated capacity
by using either another track or another head.  An example is making a
720K drive format a disk to 832K.  Well, anyway, I put it
one one of it's one formatted disks and now my drive won't read it.
And, of course, I can't find it on my backups...

If you can help me, I'd appreciate it.