[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] 4DOS..a new version coming?

huopio@kannel.lut.fi (Kauto Huopio) (03/08/90)

I've heard rumours thet there might be a new version of the 4DOS
command processor. Any ideas (where via anon. ftp etc..) ??

--Kauto
--
****************** Kauto Huopio (huopio@kannel.lut.fi) **********************
*US Mail: Kauto Huopio, Punkkerikatu 1 A 10, SF-53850 Lappeenranta, Finland *

spolsky-joel@CS.YALE.EDU (Joel Spolsky) (03/08/90)

In article <HUOPIO.90Mar7133117@kannel.lut.fi> huopio@kannel.lut.fi (Kauto Huopio) writes:
>I've heard rumours thet there might be a new version of the 4DOS
>command processor. Any ideas (where via anon. ftp etc..) ??

They are taking orders for version 3.0 ("the manual is at the
printers; as soon as the manual is ready we'll ship"). The price of
$50 includes the manual, disks, and the next upgrade.

|  Joel Spolsky  | bitnet: spolsky@yalecs.bitnet     uucp: ...!yale!spolsky |
|                | internet: spolsky@cs.yale.edu     voicenet: 203-436-1538 |
                                                      #include <disclaimer.h>