[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] MS-DOS FTP

doc@nwnexus.WA.COM (Dan Cummings) (05/25/90)

wersan@dasys1.uucp (John R Wersan Jr.) writes:

>In article <1990May11.165721.23725@caen.engin.umich.edu>, bdlepla@caen.engin.umich.edu (Bryan Dennis Lepla) writes:
>> In article <1200@abvax.UUCP>, reh@icd.ab.com (Robert E. Hodge) writes:
>> directory called pc1.  You can do an anonymous ftp to get it.

>Could someone please post this program!!, or at mail me a copy !!!
>--
Me too!  I don't have any convenient ftp access.

nkraft@crash.cts.com (Norman Kraft) (05/26/90)

In article <318@nwnexus.WA.COM> doc@nwnexus.WA.COM (Dan Cummings) writes:
>wersan@dasys1.uucp (John R Wersan Jr.) writes:
>
>>In article <1990May11.165721.23725@caen.engin.umich.edu>, bdlepla@caen.engin.umich.edu (Bryan Dennis Lepla) writes:
>>> In article <1200@abvax.UUCP>, reh@icd.ab.com (Robert E. Hodge) writes:
>>> directory called pc1.  You can do an anonymous ftp to get it.
>
>>Could someone please post this program!!, or at mail me a copy !!!
>>--
>Me too!  I don't have any convenient ftp access.

And I! We don't have access to FTP either, and it presents a very frustrating
problem being able to read what's available but lacking access to it. I
about my masochistic tendencies, though ... :)

--
Norman R. Kraft, Kensington Data Systems,       The opinions of myself
UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!nkraft    and my company darn well