[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] PC Terminal Emulator

jimp@cognos.UUCP (Jim Patterson) (05/30/90)

In article <7399@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu> hughes@iris.ucdavis.edu (S. Hughes) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can find one that does HP2392a and/or
>HP700/92?  Free/Shareware is preferred, but comercial suggestions
>would also be welcome.

Walker Richer & Quinn (WRQ) sells a HP2392/VT220 emulator called
Reflections.  It's a full functioned emulator/communications package
and it's priced as such. (I don't know how much since my company has a
licensing agreement, but I know it's not cheap). Reflections includes
a proprietary file transfer protocol as well as support for Kermit
(older versions supported XModem).  I use the VT220 version regularly
and an older version of the HP 2392 version when I want to communicate
with our HP systems. I've had no problems with either one.

Here's a somewhat dated address:
  Walker Richer & Quinn, Inc
  P.O. Box 31987,
  Seattle, WA 98103-1876

  PH (206) 324-0350
--
Jim Patterson                              Cognos Incorporated
UUCP:decvax!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!jimp P.O. BOX 9707