[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] No cbip postings over the holiday

  I will not be posting anything over the (USA) holiday weekend, because
some sites may have a short expire on binary groups and posting would
get missed.

  I am getting a lot of stuff queued this weekend, and I will start
posting Monday morning so things will be onsite when the US readers get
back from holiday.

  You should be out having a good time or watching the Indainapolis 500
on TV instead of reading this, anyway!
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX

low@melair.UUCP (Rick Low) (05/28/90)

davidsen@sixhub.UUCP (Wm E. Davidsen Jr) writes:

>  I will not be posting anything over the (USA) holiday weekend
                  [stuff deleted]
>  You should be out having a good time or watching the Indainapolis 500
>on TV instead of reading this, anyway!

LIGHT HEARTED FLAME BAIT WARNING :-)

Why would anyone wanna watch people just drive round and round an oval (all
stuck in fifth gear or whatever) until someone bounces off a wall, when one
could watch the premier auto racing event in the world (hey, the commentator
on ABC said so) -- the Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco.

--
Rick Low
MEL Defence Systems Limited, Ottawa, Canada

gt5177b@prism.gatech.EDU (Scott Perman) (05/28/90)

>Why would anyone wanna watch people just drive round and round an oval (all
>stuck in fifth gear or whatever) until someone bounces off a wall, when one
>could watch the premier auto racing event in the world (hey, the commentator
>on ABC said so) -- the Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco.

Why would anyone want to watch any of that stuff when there is a NASCAR race
on?  I taped the Indy and the Monaco GP, but I watched the Coca-Cola 600.
When are you guys going to get your priorities right, anyway?

  :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)     :-)

Scott

Scott Perman   Georgia Institute of Technology gt5177b@prism.gatech.EDU
Disclaimer?        Disclaimer?         We don't need no stinkin' disclaimer.

dan@heimat.UUCP (Dan 'Sneakers' Schein) (05/30/90)

In article <361@melair.UUCP> low@melair.UUCP (Rick Low) writes:

>Why would anyone wanna watch people just drive round and round an oval (all
>stuck in fifth gear or whatever) until someone bounces off a wall, when one
>could watch the premier auto racing event in the world (hey, the commentator
>on ABC said so) -- the Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco.

  Gee I watched both since ABC had them on after each other ;-)

  On a serious note: How come G. Berger had a in car camera -AFTER- his
  squeeze play but not before? Did he actually have one but ABC decided
  not to show it? Or did he only have it on the 'T' car?

  Sneakers

--
     Dan 'Sneakers' Schein     |\/\/\/|  Quote:
     Sneakers Computing        |      |        Those who worked the hardest
     uunet!cbmvax!heimat!dan   /____\   (or)   dan%heimat@commodore.com