[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] Internet Address for "saab"

dafj@vaxa.aud.auc.dk (Flemming H. Jensen) (06/12/90)

Hi there net-people.

I keep reading about about a site called "saab". I have a list of sites
that allow anon. ftp. but "saab" isn't on the list.

Could someone please tell me the internet-address to "saab".

Thanx in advance.
Flemming Jensen                               UUCP      : dafj@vaxa.aud.auc.dk
University of Aalborg (AUD)                   Internet  : dafj@vax87.auc.dk
Fredrik Bajersvej 5                           Telephone : + 4598158522 - 4032
9200 Aalborg 0                                Telefax   : + 4598117016
DENMARK                                       X.25      : 238302121245:dafj

billr@saab.CNA.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (06/16/90)

In article <559@vaxa.aud.auc.dk> dafj@vaxa.aud.auc.dk (Flemming H. Jensen) writes:

>I keep reading about about a site called "saab". I have a list of sites
>that allow anon. ftp. but "saab" isn't on the list.
>Could someone please tell me the internet-address to "saab".

It seems like everytime I mention archive sites, people want to know "saab"'s
IP address.  Once again, access to saab is only via anon uucp (unless you
are part of the Tektronix Engineering Network).

If you want ftp access, checkout one of the other sites in the list of
archivers. Host "uunet.uu.net" is generally current with all of the c.s.g.
postings.

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.