[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d] NYET

bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) (04/21/89)

So maybe some kind soul will submit this "Nyet" to comp.binaries.ibm.pc???

robinson@cpsvax.cps.msu.edu (Michael Robinson) (04/22/89)

In article <19894@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) writes:
>So maybe some kind soul will submit this "Nyet" to comp.binaries.ibm.pc???

  And if they do, please tell us new souls how to prepare it for the
IBM.....

* Robinson

|   Admiral Michael A. Robinson   |  "No one questions the assasination of   |
|   Commandant, Starfleet         |   a Captain who has disobeyed prime      |
|   Terran Empire                 |   orders of the Empire..."               |
|---------------------------------|------------------------------------------|
|   robinson@cpsvax.cps.msu.edu   | E-mail gladly accepted, although our     |
|   robinsonm@clvax1.cl.msu.edu   | mailer may not allow me to respond....   |

mesmo@Portia.Stanford.EDU (Chris Johnson) (04/22/89)

In article <2657@cps3xx.UUCP> robinson@cpsvax.UUCP (Michael Robinson) writes:
>In article <19894@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (RAMontante) writes:
>>So maybe some kind soul will submit this "Nyet" to comp.binaries.ibm.pc???
>
>  And if they do, please tell us new souls how to prepare it for the
>IBM.....

	I sent an IBM version to Rahul round-about a week ago -- I have no idea
	when it will show up, but it's in the pipe.

	I have added you both to my "just in case" mail list; if the
	program is hopelessly delayed, lost etc I will mail it out.

	regards --

 Chris M Johnson === mesmo@portia.stanford.edu === "Grad school sucks rocks"
            "Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism" -- ALF

ee2131bh@ariel.unm.edu (04/25/89)

>	I sent an IBM version to Rahul round-about a week ago -- I have no idea
>	when it will show up, but it's in the pipe.
>
>	I have added you both to my "just in case" mail list; if the
>	program is hopelessly delayed, lost etc I will mail it out.

      I would also like a copy, please......

      So please add me to your "just in case" mail list.

+------------+------------------------+  _____ .   . _____   .       _   ____
+------------+------------------------+    |   +---+ +---    |     |---| +--{

roelofs@amelia.nas.nasa.gov (Ender Wiggin) (07/01/90)

In article <1776@ux.acs.umn.edu> rogers@ux.acs.umn.edu (Brynn Rogers) writes:

>The game you want is NYET.  by David Horworth.
>it is CGA, knows about different speed processers, and freeware.
       ^^^ (and mono)

As long as we're on the subject of Nyet, I must admit to a certain curiosity
as to other people's best scores (OK, OK, I admit it:  I'm a hopeless egoist.
But I'm *also* curious... :) ).  If there are any other Nyet fanatics out
there (or if you know someone else who is one), and if you have no qualms
about sharing your scores with the world (fame! fortune! babes! [or "hunks!";
let us not be too sexist here]), send them to me, and I'll compile and post
a "Top N" list.

PLEASE e-mail your responses to me; no need to clutter up the net with what
is, at best, a fringe interest.  And I'd prefer that you send your entire
top ten list rather than just the top score, since (for example) my best
score is some 1500 points higher than my "average best" scores.  I'll even
put in some statistics ("eeewwww!") if it seems warranted.

Greg "Nyethack" Roelofs
roelofs@amelia.nas.nasa.gov  (ps. disclaim, disclaim)